Rainbow Flue Twist Lock Systems:
1.Single Stainless Steel Flues -Grade 304 Stainless and Or Powder Coated Black
2.Double insulated Flues -Inner and outer wall are separated by 25mm thickness and 128 kg/m3 density ceramic fiber.
- The basis of the insulation is a light & flexible blanket, made of spinner ceramic fibers.
- The strength of the product is due to its extra large fibers. This is a high density insulation resisting up to 1200oC. This material is considered as NONCOMBUSTIBLE according to IMCO Rule.
- It is considered to be completely inorganic, with high resistance insulation, low contraction, also low capacity for heat keeping and total resistance to thermal changes.
- This is not affected by chemical products, except for hydrofluoric & phosphoric acids and alkaline concentrate products.
- It is especially designed for reaching high thermal resistance, fast temperature settling in inner pipe and low temperature in outer pipe & accessories, which main characteristics are:
- High tension resistance
- It does not shrink
- Heat resistance
- High elasticity
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistance to thermal changes
- Optimal noise absorption
Please Note *OUR Installer will always finalize on Site Inspection what is needed for the installation and this may vary from this standard kit which is for illustrative purposes ONLY.