The Raptor X42 also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power and reliability.
- PREMIUM RESIDENTIAL FRAME: Continuous one-piece 1½ inch by 3 inch welded tubular frame not seen on any other residential mower. #1 in Class
- FOOT-OPERATED DECK LIFT: Easily adjust the deck height between 1.5” – 4.5” with less effort than handoperated levers found on other brands.
- EASY TO SERVICE: Flip-up seat pan, removable floor pan, vented pulley covers.
- EXCLUSIVE BIGBITE™ REAR TIRES: We worked directly with the tire manufacturer on this design. You will not find them anywhere else.
- PREMIUM POWER: The V-Twin Kawasaki® engine is the highest rated residential engine available.
- PREMIUM SEAT: Provides a comfortable ride with armrests and added airflow to the back.
- SMOOTHTRAK™ STEERING: Precision control to help trim and maneuver easily around obstacles. You will fully understand SmoothTrak steering when you drive ours and then drive theirs.
- WIDER STANCE: Additional operator platform width provides more room and comfort for the operator.
- WELDED STEEL DECK: 11 ga. welded fabricated steel deck adds durability & extends mower’s life. (compare to other brand’s cheap stamped decks)
Trim Side – 0.4 in.
Front Caster Wheels – Sealed ball bearings
Front Caster Forks – Fabricated 1 / 4 in. steel
Front Tire – 11 x 5 in.
Tire Width – 43 in.
Depth – 4.5 in.
Fabricated 11 ga. steel
Impact / Trim Areas – 1 / 4 x 1 in. steel bar
Aluminum with 1 in. shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings
Mounts – Reinforced 7 ga. steel
Length – 2 – 20.50 in.
Engine – 3 Year / 300 Hour Residential