- PREMIUM RESIDENTIAL FRAME: Continuous one-piece 1½ inch by 3 inch welded tubular frame not seen on any other residential mower. #1 in Class
- FOOT-OPERATED DECK LIFT: Easily adjust the deck height between 1.5” – 4.5” with less effort than handoperated levers found on other brands.
- EASY TO SERVICE: Flip-up seat pan, removable floor pan, vented pulley covers.
- EXCLUSIVE BIGBITE™ REAR TIRES: We worked directly with the tire manufacturer on this design. You will not find them anywhere else.
- PREMIUM POWER: The V-Twin Kawasaki® engine is the highest rated residential engine available.
- PREMIUM SEAT: Provides a comfortable ride with armrests and added airflow to the back.
- SMOOTHTRAK™ STEERING: Precision control to help trim and maneuver easily around obstacles. You will fully understand SmoothTrak steering when you drive ours and then drive theirs.
- WIDER STANCE: Additional operator platform width provides more room and comfort for the operator.
- WELDED STEEL DECK: 11 ga. welded fabricated steel deck adds durability & extends mower’s life. (compare to other brand’s cheap stamped decks)
- HIGHER-BACK SEAT AND ADDED PADDING
- LARGER TRANSMISSIONS: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- LARGER 20” BIGBITE DRIVE TIRES
- Transmission – Hydro-Gear ZT2800
General InformationManufacturerHustler Turf EquipmentModel Year2021ModelRaptor XD 54 in. Kawasaki FR651 21.5 hpModel Code939744ColorYellow
BodyFrame1.5 x 3 in. steel tubingSeatPremium bolstered high-back with armrests and built-in lumbar support
DrivetrainDrive TypeDual hydrostaticTransmissionHydro-Gear ZT2800Travel SpeedUp to 7.5 mphWheels/Tires
Trim Side – 2.91 in.
Front caster wheel – Sealed ball bearings
Front caster forks – Fabricated 3 / 8 in. steelDrive Tires20 x 8 – 10 BigBite™Tire Size
Front tire – 13 x 6.5 in.
Tire Width – 42 in.AxlesFront – Fabricated with sealed ball bearingsParking BrakePatented automatic
EngineEngine MakeKawasakiEngine ModelFR651CoolingAirHorsepower21.5 hp (Per SAE J1995)Displacement726 ccFuel Capacity3 gal.
MeasurementsLength69.3 in.WidthWith chute up – 52.5 in.Height43.7 in.Weight627 lb.Cutting WidthSide discharge – 54 in.Cutting Height1.5 – 4.5 in.
Depth – 4.5 in.
Fabricated 11 ga. steel
Impact / Trim Areas – 3 / 8 x 1 in. steel barDeck Material11 ga. steelDeck LiftFoot operatedDeck EngagementOgura GT1.5Spindles
Aluminum with 1 in. shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings
Mounts – Reinforced 7 ga. steelBlades 3
Length – 16.50 in.Blade Tip Speed18,500Working Area CapacityProductivity (acres per hour) – 2.91
OtherIncludesCupholderWarrantyEngine – 3 Year / 300 hour Residential