It features four stainless steel burners with 48,800 BTU-per-hour input, a 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner, a 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner, a stainless steel smoker box with a 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and a 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner. Additionally, the Summit E-479 sports enhanced lighted control knobs, an LED tank scale and 9.5mm stainless steel cooking rods.
The Summit E-470’s stainless steel smoker box allows users to easily add a smokehouse flavour to any food, requiring only your choice of wood while its rear-mounted rotisserie burner makes slow-cooking poultry or pork evenly a fairly easy task with separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart. Its enhanced lighted knobs allow the Summit E-470 to be used easily even at night in poor lighting conditions as each knob glows brighter as the heat is turned up. Meanwhile, the Summit E-470’s LED tank scale allows users to see at-a-glance how full their tank is.
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Enhanced lighted control knobs
- LED tank scale
- 9.5mm stainless steel cooking rods